No. 202 Fine Leather Belt in Brown – Personalized Custom Belt – with Secret Message – Square Brass Buckle
No. 202 Fine Leather Belt in Brown – Personalized Custom Belt – with Secret Message – Brass Buckle
The No. 202 Fine Leather Belt is crafted with Full Grain American Steerhides! This belt is one solid piece of full grain leather. We hand-pick our leather hides from a local tannery for a rustic look and feel. This is a gift that will be used and loved for a lifetime! It’s perfect for the executive, professional, father, or dear friend in your life.
- This belt can be personalized with a Initials & a Secret Message – Initials are embossed on the belt holder. Secret messages are placed on the inside of the belt. **NO RETURNS ON PERSONALIZED BELTS**
- Material: Full Grain American Steerhides – For strength and durability
- Sizes offered: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Sizing for belts should be 2″ above your waist size. For instance if you have a 36″ waist you should purchase a 38″ belt.
- Belt Width 1 1/2″ with standard 5 holes
- Solid brass square buckle with solid brass rivets
- Edge coated for ultimate finish
Make it uniquely yours. Personalize with Initials & Special Message.
Debossed Leather – Nostalgic look with letter press. Flip through the product images and see the examples.
For initials we will deboss in the order you provide them! Please include all of your details in the notes section at checkout. There are no returns on personalized products. Traditional men’s monogram is first, middle, last-all the same size.
About Our Leathers
The All American Cowhide: This ain’t no SISSY-FIED leather. It has a rustic look and feel, just like the leather you would’ve used back in the old days. Our leather may contain bug bites, scars, BRANDING marks, barbed wire, wrinkles, etc. We don’t discriminate! This leather hasn’t been manipulated in anyway, shape or form. It all tells a story.
Designed, Tried, Loved, Crafted in the USA With ♥ By Us
All of our products are 100% handmade right here in our Huntsville, Alabama shop with the finest of Full Grain American Leathers. There are only a handful of tanneries left in this country and even fewer use American cowhides. We hand-pick our leather hides from an American tannery that has been in operation for well over 150 years.