The Trey money clip wallet is ultra thin and excellent for carrying the essentials. This wallet features a spring tension money clip to keep your bills in place. Not only can it keep your bills secure, it also can hold up to 3-4 cards comfortably.
Fun Fact: Paper currency was invented during China’s Han Dynasty in 118 BCE. Original lightweight bank notes were made of leather. When money clips were used in connection with European paper currency, these devices were initially used to clip bills to the owner’s clothing. This protected somewhat against pickpockets who would make off with loose wads of cash.
- Add your name or initials to personalize!
- Material: Full Grain American Leather
- Dimensions: 3 5/8″ x 2 5/8″
- Features a stainless steel tension money clip
- Can hold up to 3-4 cards comfortably
- 100% made in the USA